Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Your Favorites"...Just for Fun-Challenge #3


So, this is an old 6x12 layout! The idea behind this was putting all my "Favorites" on one layout. Favorites meaning manufacturers, types of embellishments, photo pieces, photo ideas, etc. In this layout, I cut up different strips of paper; paper reflecting my favorite manufacturers. The number strip is 7Gypsies -- love their adhesive ribbon + the manufacturer. I had a love for brads from Making Memories, the "@" is Thickers Chipboard, the photo ideas: the index photos and the "self-portraits"...you get the idea!

What I love about this challenge the most is...since Wena + Nette are fairly new to this hobby, it'll be nice to reflect back on this layout to see what were your favorites in the "beginning". A couple of years from now...or even 1-year from now...your favorites "may" be the same or not. I know, looking back at this layout, mine has changed. Jenny, has yours? :)

When creating this layout, don't forget to use techniques too; for example, Maya Mist! :) I am 2 layouts behind. Nope, haven't created one for this challenge yet...but I will.

Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

  1. I've always loved this layout of yours! I love the 6x12 size, all the paper, embellishments and the pictures. Since I recently did a layout of my favorite scrap stuff, I'll post that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the 6x12 size too! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a neat size! I want to experiment with 6x12's too. As always, too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete