Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Petals


Inspired by Ali E. Weekend Creative: Naming Your Petals



I thought it would be neat to scrap what I'm into at this very moment. I could look back at this years from now and see if my interests have changed or not. What roles am I playing? We'll just have to wait and see!


This was definitely a fun challenge. But not thee challenge I'm proposing. My turn is after Abby, I think? I'm still trying to think of one. But feel free to do this one too. I'd like to see your petals!

Lotsaluv,
Nette

2 comments:

  1. i love this nette! you always have those creative juices flowing. i'm on the same wavelength as abby right now - creative rut. i think the end of the year stuff @ work is bogging me down. i'm going to grab some inspiration and do the patterned paper challenge today.

    ...as soon as i'm off, i'm going to do this flower - it's awesome! we should do it every year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Nette! I love that you took Ali's flower and totally made it your own. I will do this too. I do a "favorites" page every couple of years about myself. It is pretty cool to see what I am still into and what is totally different. I love love love your flower petals! And your journaling is very heartfelt and sweet too :)

    ReplyDelete