Thursday, June 4, 2009

My 1st Maya Mist & Patterned Paper Challenge


Since I didn't have ANY templates for my new green Maya Mist, I tried to use up the Heidi Swapp chipboard shapes from the S.C. April kit. I was just playing around with the Maya Mist and sprayed away. This was my very first spray and I didn't want it to go to waste. And ta-da...a quick layout. I just wanted to experiment.


One more thing, thanks gals, for the star ticket and the mini paper clip. It came in handy! Plus I found a teeny tiny star punch I bought decades ago. How cool is that!?


Yes, it's very difficult for me to cut, let alone, tear beautifully printed paper. I almost want to frame every sample I fall in love with or have a keepsake of it somewhere. But you and I both know, that's way too much up keep. But if I really, really, really, LOVE it, then maybe I'll frame it.

Here, I tore the Early Bird: Cherry Pie paper by Cosmo Cricket. It was a little painful. But I did it. At first, I cut a strip and placed it on my layout. But it was not the look I exactly wanted. So that's why I tore it.

Xoxo,
Nette





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!!! You are so very talented! I was laughing when you said it was difficult to cut the paper - haahaa! Yes it is painful but so worth it! Love the mist and the stars too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the layouts Nette!! Love 'em!! My favorite is the ripped paper layout!!! Please tell me, you didn't save the scraps because you loved the paper so much? ...I bet you did! :)

    ReplyDelete