Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So NOT Challenge-Related...

Hello Ladies!! So, I'm waaay behind on doing the challenges. I know, I know. Nette, go ahead and post your challenge. I had so much going on this past weekend...my head is about to burst. I think I'm a little over my head on projects! This past weekend, I was introduced to these very, very cute boutique-y fabric stores. Umm, yes, I have a sewing project. I have all the materials...I just need to wash the fabric + iron + cut the pattern out. I also had a 2-hour tutorial by one of my scrap-girlfriends who went completely digital...in scrapbooking that is. And since D gave me some Adobe products for our anniversary, I felt the need to utilize them...:) So, of course, I have to share, right? 

Here's my very first take on digital scrapbooking -- critiques welcomed! :) No worries, I'm not turning my back on paper + glue but this just brings me back when I did CAD work when I was once earning a "live" paycheck. Tee-hee! 
Enjoy,
as
Edited: For some reason, the layout won't enlarge when
 you click on it. I don't know why that is?? If you do, let me know and I'll change it. xo


3 comments:

  1. Wow! It's beautiful! Love how you are going on this digi adventure. It's so cool to be excited about learning something new! And I can not wait to see your sewing project! My friend Mei prints her digi pages at Costco and really loves how the print comes out. I know I've read somewhere that Ali uses scrapbookpictures.com to print her 12x12 digi pages too. And all the pictures of Joey is soooo cute! Love the picture of Dave swinging him! Hmmmm, maybe one of your future challenges can be to do something digital since now you are officially the digital queen! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. a - i LOVE this! love the title & the pictures are SO sweet. i love the one with mia & joey (that's mia, right?)...this is really a nice piece. is that your own handwriting, too?

    ok, now i am scared! i can barely do a paper layout - aah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing stuff! The blue beams/rays really catch my eye along with the sweet title. And I love all of your fonts. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete