Tuesday, June 30, 2009


Challenge #4

What is Orange...According to Fiona



I think I was on the same wave length as Abby when I first started this layout. I definitely wanted to document Fiona's current interests so that I could look back at it years from now. The funny thing is that most of the things she loves or is into at the moment are actually ORANGE! And being the warm and sunny personality she is, well, the color speaks for itself.

I wish I could have taken pictures of all the different ideas and possible layouts I played around with. I kept switching the sleeves around, taking them off, putting them back on, and even removing some. It drove me nuts. Partly because it started looking very similar to my previous layout. And I didn't want that. So, I had to change it up a bit. Since Fiona had so many things she liked that were ORANGE, I thought a collage would work best. Although I only used four sleeves, I used it for journaling and fun rub-ons of some of her favorite animals.

Oh yeah, gotta give props to the Hubs for helping me out with the collage. He's such a good sport.


Thanks again ladies for the positive and insightful critiques. You are all so sweet.

Love, Nette


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this Nette! Orange is the perfect color for Fiona. I love how you used the single baseball card holders too. It is such a perfect little snapshot of Fiona's life right now! Always inspired by your creativity Nette! xoxo

    ReplyDelete