Saturday, June 13, 2009

Challenge #3 - my favorite scrap stuff




I did this layout a few weeks ago about my favorite scrap stuff. I definitely agree with Abby on this one - scrap your favorites now because it will change and it is so much fun to look back and see what is different and what is the same! This was a real easy layout to put together. I used the SC "story time" stamp to house all the products I am loving. I just took the names of the companies from the packaging.

Products that I love that haven't changed in a few years are Making Memories, Heidi Swapp, Jenni Bowlin, thickers, ledger paper, flowers, buttons, butterflies. What didn't make the list? I use to always use companies like KI paper, SEI, old Basic Grey; eyelets, decorative scissors and lots of cutsie computer fonts for all my journaling. Things that are new: sewing on paper, mists, ribbon & the biggest change of all is joining Studio Calicio. I've always resisting joining kit clubs because I thought I didn't need to since we have good scrap stores here but I'm so happy that Abby convinced me to join :)

3 comments:

  1. you used so many techniques here all in one page - love this! loved this since i saw it! i wanted to lift it, but i thought...ok, try to be original, hee hee. i love that stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it the minute I saw it! I remember calling you at work even! Wena's right about using so many different techniques. It's brilliant. Everything about it! I for surely want to lift this idea. I especially love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout!!! Yes, I do remember it took some time to convince you to join... After the SL subscription...it was a no-brainer!!

    ReplyDelete