Monday, June 15, 2009





Such a Classic Tool

I know I'm a little behind on the challenge. But I'm just waiting for school to be completely over. And I do believe, it's my turn to come up with the new challenge. So sorry gals, I'm not quite ready. If anyone is itching to do a new challenge, feel free. Don't worry I'll think of something sooner or later.

But I had to share my delight in this amazing vintage typewriter I bought over the weekend. Such a classic tool. I love how it's all metal construction. And the keys feel heavy as I press down on them.

I remember taking typing in high school. How funny! I'm so ready to play around with it and incorporate scrapping and card making.

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love. sigh. totally in love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! i'm going to post pics of mine too :) what i love most of all is the box!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, Nette...you scored with a Royal!!!
    Play with it...and share!! :) The typewriter...The case...love 'em both!

    ReplyDelete