Sunday, June 28, 2009

Challenge #4



I am a pink girl at heart. So I wanted to scrap a color that I don't normally use. And lately I've been really digging the color teal. And when I found this flower headband in Illinois, I knew what color I wanted to do. I didn't have a baseball card holder so instead I cut up a portion of a slide protector. I love the square shape of it.




Another thing I did was print the photo on fabric paper. I bought fabric paper years ago with the plans of printing text on it and using it for journaling strips. Well, 5 years later I rediscovered the unopened box and was thrilled to find it. Not sure if you could see it but there is texture to the photo. Click on the photo for a close up and you could see the texture. And for some odd reason, my hair looks orange! Yikes! I promise in real person it is really a carmel color :)



This was fun! Thanks Nette! I scrapped a bunch of pages while in Illinois. I'm too lazy to post the layouts twice so I'll post on my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice, Jenny! Love the projector-slide-sleeves! Love the teal color, love the little hair accessory (it reminds me of Jillian), love the fabric paper (gonna use that for my 'labels'), love it all!! Next to the color pink -- I think teal can be your color too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jen, this freakin' rocks! love love love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is SO beautiful! It has such a romantic and vintage feel to it. Maybe from all of that vintage shopping you did! I love the color choice... Teal. It's such a great color. Wonderfully done, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete