Monday, January 18, 2010

New Years Challenge
Two Thousand Ten



Here's my version of new years resolutions. I had a bunch of ideas and inspiration for this page. I couldn't quite decide at first. So then I just collaged it all together. Plus I wanted to try out this new square punch I bought. And then I ended up making a house. And the squares became windows to the soul.
But what inspired me the most was this silhouette cut out of Fiona that we did at Disneyland. It just had such a nostalgic feel to it. Puts me in a such a pensive and reflective mood. From then, I knew I wanted to do a silhouette of myself. Funny thing is I started with a profile shot but then I wanted to add little more interest to it. Kinda silly. It does make me laugh, though.










2 comments:

  1. I love this Nette! I love the hand drawn silhoutette, the windows to your soul and the nostalgic feel! It's something quite different than you usually do and it's so cool to see. Lots of eye candy to look at! And your handwriting - no wonder you are a teacher :) It needs to be a font for kids to learn how to print. Love everything Nette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silhouettes totally bring me back to 4th grade! Definitely gave me some ideas! :) You are definitely an inspiration to me, Nette! Love how you have different styles when it comes to scrapbooking! ...it shows how versatile you are when it comes to creating! Love getting to know you more through your resolutions! Love everything about this page! ...just delightful!

    ReplyDelete