Thursday, January 14, 2010


New Year Challenge


'Being in the moment' is one of my resolutions that means the most to me. It can be accomplished in everything that I do...for myself, for D and for Joey. The journal on the layout is very simplified...in the envelope continues all the really, personal details of the resolution. In it, I enclosed a letter to D sharing all of my thoughts that revolve around this new outlook.

Supplies: Basic Grey's Origin line. The fabric embellishment that says "loving yourself" originally said "loving you"...I changed it to be more appropriate for the layout. Maya Road envelopes & flowers. Letters: Basic Grey chipboard and Thickers. (Jenny: I'm getting a lot of use of my Thickers collection, ha-ha). XOXO

1 comment:

  1. ABBY! This is perfection! I'm loving the colors, the journaling, your use of all the different letters (yah for using your stash!). But I most LOVE that picture of you! You look so happy :) I never see pictures of your face without it hiding behind the lens. If you haven't already, you need to use this as your new FB picture! Here is to a great start to 2010. xoxo

    ReplyDelete