Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Eight is Enough Challenge!

Hello scrappy ladies! It's been way tooooooooo long since there has been any activity on this scrap blog. It's my turn to come up with a challenge. I am currently doing this challenge at the Studio Calico blog and am having so much fun with it that I wanted us all to do it :)

Here we go: use eight supplies to scrap 4 layouts. Choose patterned paper, punches, ribbon, stamps, etc. You decide but you must only use 8 supplies. (Hint - choose double sided pattern papers to get more out of it).

The rules: No shopping allowed - use your scrap stash. Cardstock, adhesive, pens, fonts, inks/mists, staples, sewing machine, Slice are considered freebies.

If you want some ideas, check out Stephanie Howell's blog

Here is a photo of my supplies:


My eight supplies came from old Studio Calico kits. They are 4 patterned papers, letter sticker sheet, 2 die cut sticker sheets and a scallop circle punch.

I went even further to push myself to go out of the box by NOT choosing any butterflies or flowers. I KNOW! I wanted to challenge myself to do more "boyish" colors since I always tend to do pink stuff. I'm done with 2 of the 4 layouts. Can't wait to share them here with you all!

xoxo 
jenny

1 comment:

  1. Great! Great! Great Idea Jenny!!! I still need to look at the eight is enough but I do think its a great concept of using up your existing supplies!! I'm cool with this...I think I just may start today. Haha.

    Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete