Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mama & Me

I LOVE this challenge. It sparked so many ideas and triggered so many memories. I could create a million layouts on motherhood. There are SO many stories to capture it. My grandmother, my mother, and me as a mother are all weaved into one. I see a common thread among all of us. It's neat!

I'm still working on another layout with me as a mother. Oh, what a journey it has been! No one can ever fully prep you. Now I know the true meaning of "a mother's instinct." It really comes from within. It's so natural, wrong or right. Thanks for the opportunity, Jenny! It gave me a chance to reflect on things.

1 comment:

  1. Nette! I LOVE this! I'm so happy I got to see you create this layout right before my eyes. You are one talented mama. What you pulled off in 5 minutes takes me about an hour - lol. I've had my moments too growing up and thinking "...when I become a mom, I'm NEVER going to be like my mom." And here I am so thankful that I am just like my mom when it comes to my own children. And instead of being embarrassed like how I use to be in my teenage years, I brag about my mom whenever I get the chance. Now I want to create a page about me and my mom :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete